Get an AID in the KITCHEN, third editionMonday, May 13, 2013
- Sostenere con un “mi piace” la nuova pagina Facebook di KitchenAid
Get An AID in the KITCHEN
I am really excited to introduce to you the third edition of Get an Aid in the Kitchen, in partnership with KitchenAid. I hope you are going to love it, as you loved the previous ones.
You will need to prepare a recipe of a desserts, cakes, biscuits, muffins...everything you like sweet, and post the pictures on your blog. Everything you think is a recipe you want to share.
You can find the rules right down, and they are very few and simple, as always.
"Get an AID in the Kitchen, third Edition".
- The recipes can be every kind of desserts, cakes, or sweeties.
- The banner must be displayed in the recipe and posted on your blog and to apply, just leave a comment in this post with a link to the recipe.
- Like the new KitchenAid FB page.
- For those who do not have a blog, they can enter the collection by posting the recipe and the photo on my Facebook page, by inserting the banner of the initiative in their own Facebook page or Twitter, talking about this.
- Get an aid in the kitchen begins today and ends on July 30th at midnight.
- Get an aid in the kitchen is open to worldwide partecipants.
The prize will be a Pistachio KitchenAid Mixer, like the one showned in the banner.
This year we wanted to make the initiativet more "social" to give more exposure to your recipes.
Here you have the little novelties of this edition:
- All recipes will be pinned on the Pinterest board "get an aid in the kitchen"
- All recipes will be posted on cucina di barbara blog's page
- Alle recipes will be shared on Google+
- All recipes will be twitted through #hastag #getkitchenaid (feel free to use it for your tweets with a mention to @cucinadibarbara)
Of course, I ask you to follow me, so you can see in real time, the recipes.
The recipes will be chosen by the chef Sergio Maria Teutonico.
I want to thank Kitchen Aid and of course the Chef!
Best of luck to everyone!