Attenzione: blogger ha problemi oltre i 200 messaggi, posso chiedervi la cortesia di linkarmi la ricetta anche su FB . Se non passo a commentare dopo che mi avete lasciato la ricetta, significa che non ho ricevuto il messaggio. Grazie a tutti!
Per la versione italiana clicca su "read more" in basso.
Who loved Get an Aid in the Kitchen, will fall in love as well with the Secon Edition of this contest, in partnership with KitchenAid. Many of you asked:"Which color should we start to cook with?" Fucsia! ... no. The theme of the contest this time will be different. You will need to cook a recipe which requires the preparation of a mixture and so the use of a mixer. The recipe can be a pizza, bread, focaccias, pasta, desserts, meringues, plumcakes, cupcakes, crepes, biscuits, etc.
You can find the rules right down, and they are very few and simple.
"Get an AID in the Kitchen, Second Edition".
- The Contest includes all categories of food, where the preparation of a mixture is required. You won't need to use a mixer, you can even do the mixture by hand.
- The banner of the contest must be displayed in the recipe and posted in your blog and to apply, just leave a comment in this post with a link to the recipe.
- You can send up to three recipes, that must be made specifically for this contest.
- For those who do not have a blog, they can enter the contest by posting the recipe and the photo on my Facebook page, by inserting the banner of the initiative in their own Facebook page or Twitter, talking about the contest.
- The contest begins oggi and ends on July 30th at midnight.
The recipes submitted will be judged on:
1) originality of the recipe
2) quality of the pictures
The winner will be announced in the days after the deadline.
Only if you like, you can become a follower of my blog and join Cucina di Barbara on Facebook.
"It could be yours, if you will take part!"
In the difficult task of choosing the winner will be chef Patrick Drake.
Having spent time in kitchens ranging from Brindisa to The Fat Duck, Patrick Drake is passionate about teaching people how to whip up great home-cooked food. He is now the Head Chef at Hello Fresh, who deliver illustrated recipe cards to their customers every week, along with the exact fresh ingredients needed to create those recipes.
You can follow Patrick @patrickdrake.