Ricetta Torta di mele - Apple CakeFriday, November 25, 2011
As you know we live abroad since a while and one of the bad things is the distance from our families.
- 4 apples
- 250 gr. flour autolievitante
- 150 gr. brown sugar Guadalupe
- 20 cl. of milk
- 3 eggs
- grated zest of half a lemon (or orange or lime)
- a teaspoon of olive oil
Preheat the oven to 180 ° butter the cake tin.
Beat the eggs in a blender and sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
Finally add the flour, milk and lemon juice and mix. Evenyually add the apples and pour the mixture into the mold, leaving a few apple slices to put on top of the compound as garnishment. Sprinkle with cane sugar and bake for about 35 minutes.
Let it cool before removing from the mold.
Ciao a Tutti!
- 4 mele
- 250 gr. farina autolievitante
- 150 gr. di zucchero demerara Guadalupe
- 20 cl. di latte
- 3 uova
- scorza grattugiata mezzo limone ( o arancia o lime)
- un cucchiao di olio extra vergine di oliva