RIcetta Lamb rack with pistachio crust - Carrè di agnello in crosta di pistacchioTuesday, November 01, 2011
These days, I was thinking about what is hidden behind the multifaceted universe of foodblogging.
Those who come across my blog without being a foodblogger, perhaps don't know that there are different groups on FB where we are talk, having a great time, about all the problems related to this strange "activity". Is nice to know that I'm not the only fool in the world, who to photograph the dish, striving for the best shot (which in my case never comes) makes the family eat cold dishes. Or even worse, makes a family member eat a wonderful dish with a restaurant-like presentation whilst the others only get a ladder of food thrown in the plate! ha!ha! ... It 'nice to know that other people too are suffering with your same illness.
The evening, before falling asleep, instead of saying the prayers, we think about how to combine two unusual ingredients ... Varied and interesting world is this one!
Ingredients for 2
- a rack of lamb (mine was 600 gr.)
- 80 gr. pistachio
- cyprus salt flakes
- a handful of fresh herbs, thyme, rosemary, parsley, sage
- 1 clove of garlic
- olive oil
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of capers from Pantelleria
- 1 teaspoon sun dried tomatoes
Carrè di agnello in crosta di pistacchi
In questi giorni pensavo a che universo multisfaccettato si nasconde dietro ai foodblog.
- un carrè di agnello (il mio era di 600 gr.)
- 80 gr. di pistacchi
- fiocchi di sale di cipro
- una manciata di erbe fresche timo, ramerino, prezzemolo, salvia
- 1 spicchio d'aglio
- olio di oliva
- 2 funghi portobello
- 1 cucchiaio di capperi di Pantelleria
- 1 cucchio di pomodori secchi